Erik H. Guttormsen is an associate in the law firm working primarily in the area of Business, Real Estate and Probate.
Erik joined the firm in 2002 after obtaining his law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2002. Erik also received his BBA in Real Estate and Urban Land Economics from the University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Since joining the law firm, Erik has become actively involved in its practice and in the community.
- Kenosha County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin www.wisbar.org
COMMUNITY AND CHARITABLE GROUPS:
- Kenosha Education Foundation: www.kusd.edu/departments
- Real Estate Professionals United for America
- Business Networking International (BNI): www.bni.com