Miles W. Hartley is an Associate Attorney focusing in the areas of personal injury, civil and business litigation, worker’s compensation and landlord/tenant law.
Miles joined the firm in 2006 after graduating Cum Laude from the University of Wisconsin Law School. He also obtained his Bachelors of Arts Degree in 2002 from UW-Madison.
Born and raised in Kenosha, Miles was thrilled to have the opportunity to come back to his home town to practice. Miles, his wife and children are avid sailors and love spending time on Lake Michigan.
Recently, Miles has begun teaching business law and negotiation classes at Cardinal Stritch University in Milwaukee and Kenosha. Additionally, Miles enjoys the time he spends as a Mentor through the Kenosha Area Business Alliance Mentoring Program.
- Kenosha County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin www.wisbar.org
COMMUNITY AND CHARITABLE GROUPS:
- Board Member – Friends of the Kenosha Public Museums
- Kenosha Landlord Association
- KABA Mentoring Program
- Kenosha County Bar Association – Law Day Presenter/Co-Organizer (2008 – 2010)
- Adjunct Faculty Member – Cardinal Stritch University