Neil F. Guttormsen is a senior partner in Guttormsen & Hartley, LLP who primarily practices in the areas of Business, Commercial Real Estate, Probate and Estate Planning. His practice is primarily developed through referrals from businesses and other professionals.
Neil joined the law firm as a law clerk in June, 1972 while still attending Marquette University Law School where he graduated with a Jurist Doctorate Degree in 1974. Previously, he had obtained his Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Wisconsin in 1971.
Involvement with community and charitable groups has been an important segment of Neil’s professional career. A listing of his affiliations is indicated below.
- Kenosha County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin: www.wisbar.org
- Former member of Office of Lawyer Regulation for Kenosha District Committee: www.wicourts.gov
COMMITTEE AND NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS:
- Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce-Board Member:
- Kenosha Community Foundation-former Chairman and Board Member:
- Kenosha YMCA-former Chairman and Board Member:
- St. Mary’s Lutheran Church Endowment Foundation Board Member and President:
- Days of Discovery, Inc.-Board Member
- Civil Service Commission Member and now Chairman:
- Kenosha Area Convention & Visitor’s Bureau Board Member:
- Kenosha County Club Board Member and former President:
- University of Wisconsin Parkside Benevolent Foundation Board Member and former President